Help

Jake ispaz at live.com
Tue Aug 5 02:02:30 UTC 2008

Well the problem for me is that, there is NO Windows XP on the grub, at all.. Not on the 'menu.lst' or on the boot menu at first start up, I ONLY have the option of choosing between Ubuntu and Ubuntu (recoverymode), but no Windows XP, should I copy my 'menu.lst' on here for you to see? Could there be something I can put in there so that I might beable to boot into either one of them?