converting from mysql to sqlite

Leo Cacciari leo.cacciari at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 17:51:27 UTC 2008

Il giorno lun, 04/08/2008 alle 12.36 -0500, Ulin the Tech Mage ha
scritto:
> On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 19:23 +0200, Leo Cacciari wrote:
> > Il giorno lun, 04/08/2008 alle 11.31 -0500, Ulin the Tech Mage ha
> > scritto:
> > > i tried that, gives me a weird syntax error:
> > > near "SET": syntax error
> > >

> > Enjoy
> >

> that was not needed.  however i am sorry that i wasted YOUR time.  if i
> remember correctly though you can choose what messages you read and
> respond to and what messages you choose not to respond to.  so therefore
> it is not I who looks like a dolt and irrational. it is you.  i am sorry
> but over egos are worthless in society. if we are to bring linux to the
> masses, people like you will have to go. sorry dude, but that kind of
> ego centric foolishness is worthless to the outside world.  I do not
> attack your lack of faith.  I try to respect it, but guess what. you
> proved that you don't know crap!

Who on this green earth gave you the idea that, not beliving in that
travesty which is monotheism (a great man of the past described it as
"a barbarous superstition") means I've no faith?

And the basic fact remains, you are trying to get help for doing a job
you have no qualification whatsoever, nor any desire to get them. And it
is the second half of this statement which for me is an inexcusable sin.

--
Leo Cacciari