converting from mysql to sqlite

Leo Cacciari leo.cacciari at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 17:23:47 UTC 2008

Il giorno lun, 04/08/2008 alle 11.31 -0500, Ulin the Tech Mage ha
scritto:
> i tried that, gives me a weird syntax error:
> near "SET": syntax error
>

> On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 12:14 -0400, Verde Denim wrote:
> > If you've gog PHPmyAdmin, export the database (with full export of
> > data)
> > Go into the SQL-Lite manager and import the file you dumped. It should
> > work, with the possible exception of removing the commentary at the
> > header of the dump file...

Hi,
  I do not understand one little thing. As you are writing from a
technical outfit [by the way, WTF is a christian based computer repair
biz? WTF has the name of your god to do with your business?] I strongly
suspect that this is something pertaining to your work. That is, you'll
be paid to do it. You'll be paid for doing something that you have not a
clue how to do (and when I say not a clue, is not even the smallest. You
do not know sql, nor has you read the mysql or SQLite manual).

I'm working on this kind of stuff for living too, and I truly do not see
why should I help you get some money you do not deserve. I'm ready to
help people which does a modicum of effort on their own side, and I'll
do that even if it is clear they will be paid for it. But _my_ gods
forbid me to help someone who does not even RTFM.

As far I'm concerned, you already got to much help. Read the manual,
learn sql and (by the way) submit your question to the relevant mailing
list (the SQLite one should be a good place to start) This one is for
ubuntu-related question, and your definitively isn't.

If the above is not possible for you, then get some paid help, by hiring
someone who can do the job (not me, I do not work for religious
institutions of any kind, they disgust me).

Enjoy

--
Leo Cacciari