[OT] The Search for a useable Ubuntu Home Server

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Mon Aug 4 04:51:35 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 00:39 -0400, Clifford Haynes wrote:
> Who gives a rat's butt!  You missed the point.  If you want it fancy,
> then help the man out in the blog design.  For God's sake, say
> something positive.  Do something positive.  After all, he IS trying
> to make a contribution!  I had no trouble reading what he had to say.
> Leave the petty crap on the playground.  The past couple of months, I
> have seen more "playground tantrums" on here than any substance.  If
> you have nothing good or nice to say, shut your fat face.  GROW UP!
> ALL OF YOU! If what I have to say offends some one, then I'm sad to
> say "Oh well".

> I like his idea & will be following it.

First of all, NoOp is one of the most helpful people on the list. He is
consistently friendly even if sometimes it must be hard. What's wrong
with pointing out bad readability choices?

Your post reads more like a playground tantrum than most others I have
seen here recently. I'm sure Res will show up soon to support you and
insult me along with a few others; I hope this satisfies you ;)