KDE4 WhyOhWhyOhWhy?!!

Graham Watkins shellycat.gw at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 3 09:30:50 UTC 2008

Can anybody actually stand to use KDE4?   I'm finding the menu almost
impossible to navigate.  I used to quite like KDE3 and this seems like a
step backwards in terms of useability.

I shall keep it installed as there are some individual KDE programs that
I still rather like but I expect to be using them under Gnome or XFCE
from now on.

This is a rant issued out of frustration rather than a request for
information.  Sorry if anyone feels I've wasted their time.

--
Graham Watkins

"To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it; to mess up your Windows
box, you just need to work on it."
SecurityFocus columnist Scott Granneman.