OpenGL glxgears demo program

Chaman Singh Verma csv610 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 04:25:21 UTC 2008

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 2:07 AM, Brian McKee <brian.mckee at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a complete WAG here....
>
> Are there a settings in the BIOS relating to your video?
>
> I remember having issues with Intel i810.  In the BIOS there were two
> different amounts of system ram it could use, and two sizes of (I'm
> sure I have the terminology wrong) AGP cache or window.  Turning both
> of them to their higher setting resolved the issue.
>
> Figured it couldn't hurt to at least look.
>
> Brian

Hello,

As per your instructions, I issued the command:

                      lspci | grep Display

and nothing came on the screen. By issuing just
lspci, there are 10-12 line information came, but
that may not be important for you, that is why I
am attaching here.

About the BIOS issue, although I couldn't
understand it.

Thanks for your help.

With regards to all.

Chaman Singh Verma