Terminal

Steve Brettell sbrettell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 12:31:02 UTC 2008

I'm very new to Linux, and frankly, can't afford the price of the books
I've found in the bookstores.  So I'm leeching off the interwebs.  I
don't have much to contribute right now, unless questions that bring
good answers are a contribution.

That said, is there any kind of a tutorial about using the terminal
effectively?  It looks to me like this is the heart of Linux country.

I've looked at lists of terms, etc, but that doesn't look like the
answer.  There's a lot there, and I'd like to start down that path, but
need LOTS of bread crumbs.

SteveB