help

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Tue Apr 29 15:24:09 BST 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 05:47 -0700, edwin zapata wrote:
> I am brand new to ubuntu and seriously lost and i need help installing
> some applications. .

Have you tried reading the help in the System menu (on the top panel).
I'd highly recommend it.

There is also documentation online:
http://doc.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/switching/applications-installing.html
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SwitchingToUbuntu/FromWindows#head-ee96e590af12d917b67289bc315b66f3578e2193

If you are familiar with the basic procedure and still have problem,
would you please explain your problems in more detail? Which
applications do you try to install? How do you perform the
installations? Do you get error messages?

> Was wondering if i could get any person that was experienced so they
> can take remote access of my computer. just write back if you will be
> able to help me. thanks

Even if most people on this list are probably honest, I would advise
against allowing a random person on the internet to do this. It's just
asking for trouble.