help

art baur chivo at myclearwave.net
Mon Apr 28 04:14:43 UTC 2008

'Save' to desk top. Then burn to a cd rom. If you can adjust your
burnrate to the slowest burn do so. When you start to set up your new os
you might think about putting in a new Hard Drive, as Win___ like to be
the only OS on a hard rive. Good luck and you will really like Ubuntu
8.04. Took me a while but I got all the rinkles out. When you are all
done on the install go to update manager and Ubuntu will find the rest
of your drivers. That is if your comp. is a few years old and not under
Win. license to things like video card.