upgraded to Hardy now java doesn't work

Haneef Bashir darkfena313 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 04:36:40 UTC 2008

Hello all,
I had Xububtu Gutsy installed on my system and java was working fine (i use
java to edit my website). when i upgraded to Hardy java stoppd working
Firrst i thought that there might be a problem with the new firefox 3 so i
tried so tried to launch my webpage editing tools for my site using
Epiphany, only to get an error saying that java doesn't seem to be
installed. i went to the Ubuntu website to see if this bug was reported and
if there was a simple fix, but because of my inexperience with computers and
linux jargon i as able to get anywhere. can someone help?
thanks in advance.