About gnome panel menu item height

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Sat Apr 26 09:30:58 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-04-26 at 14:44 +0530, Santanu Chatterjee wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I want to reduce the height of the gnome-panel's menu items.
> There is just too much space (for my taste) both above and
> below the text in the menu items.
>
> Can you tell me where exactly should I look for doing that?

Not sure if I understand you correctly, but maybe it helps to adjust the
gnome-panel's height itself. To do so, find an area of the panel that
has no items on it and rightclick this area.

There will be a menu with these entries

      * Add to Panel
      * Properties
      * Delete this Panel
      * New Panel
      * Help
      * About Panels

Choose the entry, "Properties". Enter any size you want and close.