Ubuntu 8.04 and Firefox 3 Beta 5

SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux i-ubux at synass.net
Sat Apr 26 07:08:44 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-04-26 at 08:47 +0200, Mario Vukelic wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-04-26 at 14:37 +0800, SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux wrote:
> > No, NONE of the 7 liked / needed / wanted extensions are
> > abending with the same installation failure and -203 !
> >
> > Of course, if according to Mozilla's Support explanation, something
> > with the extension file has gotta corrupted !?
>
> I see. Hmmm, and you have no backup, right (sorry, I forgot, too many
> threads about this going on)
>
> It's not the usual behavior, though. Bad luck :(

Ciao Mario
No, a backup isn't needed here !

it's was a test installation with Hardy 8.04-RC and from begin there
were problems ...
Since using Foxmarks all systems I use, are having the same
bookmarks ! ;-)

If I am on a strange system anywhere:
Accessing my Foxmarks account brings my bookmarks everywhere !! ;-))

Comfortable and smart ...
... as long Foxmarks can be installed !!! ;-|

So, I stop for now and enjoy the festive weekend with some parties. ;-D
Schoenes Wochenende und erhol Dich gut vom Mailing-Stress.
Cheers, svobi