Ubuntu 8.04 and Firefox 3 Beta 5

SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux i-ubux at synass.net
Sat Apr 26 00:39:37 UTC 2008

> > It's even more worse: I am UN-able to install Foxmarks to FF2. ;-(
> >

> So file a bug so that it can be fixed! After you attempt to install
> Foxmarks in FF2:
>
> Tools|Error Console|click on the file line below "installLocation has no
> properties" & note the line number. Attach that file to your bug report
> (both launchpad & to the Foxmarks develper.

Hi NoOp
As mentioned many times in my messages ...
... Mozilla Support has gotta everything a week ago and
I have gotta some feedback from them too !!

Had applied for beta test but the club seems full house and exquisite:
One has to wait to be invited !? ;-p

Seems somewhat messy !? ;-|

Cheers, svobi