My Maxtor External hard drive

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 25 23:26:47 UTC 2008

On 04/25/2008 01:44 PM, Tony Corbett wrote:
> anyone able to help help with my problem mounting my 100 GB usb ehd (ntfs) by looking at these log messages?
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/8002/

How many threads are you going to start on this?

I provided you with two links:

One with possible solutions, another with a link to the Seagate/Maxtor
forum that shows that these USB drives are flakey even in Windows. That
last also has some possible solutions - one being returning the drive
and/or taking the drive out and using it in another enclosure.