Ubuntu 8.04: Migrating to Firefox 2.0.0.x from Firefox 3 Beta

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Fri Apr 25 15:09:26 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 18:00 +0300, Ioannis Vranos wrote:

> The text is about removing the Firefox 3 Beta and installing Firefox 2
> stable, and not the opposite as it looks like you think in your
> message.

Sorry, it was a type to write, "WHY do you recommend to remove
FF2 when there is no real reason to do so?" It should have been "FF3"

My point is that there is no reason to remove FF3 Beta at all. One can
simply install FF2 and use that. This way one will receive the update to
FF3 Final automatically, once is is released.