Ubuntu 8.04 and Firefox 3 Beta 5

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Fri Apr 25 11:59:46 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 13:49 +0200, Christoph Bier wrote:
> Of course, no! But even if I did: Did I miss a warning about closing
> every application before upgrading?

Oh ok. I just wanted to clarify. Still, relying on the session for very
important stuff is asking for trouble. FF has this handy "Bookmark all
Tabs" feature :)

I agree, though, that the upgrade process could do with a bit more
hand-holding for the user. I'd like, e.g., if it offered to make a
backup (if Ubuntu had a really good GUI backup solution, which it sadly
still lacks)