compiz and viewport switcher

stan stanb at panix.com
Thu Apr 24 22:23:47 UTC 2008

I'm using compiz on some machines at work, and have set up the "rotate
desktop" feature so that I can change workspaces with my mouse's
scroll wheel. I tried doing the same on a machine at home, but I don't seem
to have an option in the advanced desktop setup to allow "viewport
switcher" which seems to be required to make this work.

could this be a function not supported by the video card I have at home?

programs.