Compiling and installing the kernel.

V V vvatwork at
Thu Apr 24 14:12:34 UTC 2008

Hi Mario,

My main aim is to write device drivers. I am trying to set up everything
else before really getting into writing a real device driver.

Thanks a lot for pointing the information. I will go through link and try on
my Laptop to compile and install.

Let me know if I am in the right path. If not, please guide me to the
right ones.