Norman Virus Control Installation fails

SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux i-ubux at synass.net
Thu Apr 24 06:47:53 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 23:09 +0530, Foram shah wrote:

> On 4/23/08, SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux <i-ubux at synass.net> wrote:
>         Hello Ubuntu Users
>         The recent AV discussion reminded me of a pendent
>         installation.
>
>         I tried to install NVC and it failed.
>         Now trying again: It still fails. ;-(
>
>         Attached is the screenshot zip of the error message.
>
>         What do I miss here and what do i need to do ???
>
>         TIA for your help, hints and suggestions.
>         Cheers, svobi
>
>         --
>

> hi,i have joined this ubantusite.....
> can you suggest any other interesting site?
> through which i can learn some new features...

ubantusite ???
At least a CORRECT expression is basic and expected ?!
Check better what you write and post:
I do not know any site like this !

This post is to find a solution to get NVC installed without the
error !!
Normally one does not use an existing post for another topic !!!

So, please:
Open your own post for your needs !!
Consult Google and Wiki before the Forum !

Good luck, svobi