Avast antivirus for linux

Christian Csar cacsar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 05:25:06 UTC 2008

If a copy of the EULA was available it would be easier to send an
informed response. As a guess I would predict that at best Avast or
fprot could be in the multiverse section, but even this seems
questionable. A brief perusal of the websites of these products does not
seem to imply that redistribution is permitted.

In any event it could not be included prior to Ibex given the time to
release.

Christian Csar