Making Backup CD's

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Wed Apr 23 01:27:27 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 10:36 -0500, Joseph wrote:

> I have a CD of clone for copying a system onto CD's or another drive or
> an image.
>
> My question, since these start up before windows (on a MS drive), would
> is also be able to copy an Ubuntu drive?  ...or is there a program for
> doing this?
>
> Joseph

As stated by Mario on Sunday, April 20, 2008, in reply to another
question about the same subject,
<quote>
Several backup strategies are discussed here, I hope you can find what
you need: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BackupYourSystem
<end quote>

Please read the reference, it gives excellent information about backing
up your system and clone software available for linux.

--
Charlie Kravetz