ubuntu 7.10 server edition

Jeffrey Tooker Jeffreytooker at msn.com
Tue Apr 22 19:00:05 UTC 2008

I do not that this is relavant to your problem.  When installing 7.10 in my
computer (not server)it asked for my user name, as the owner.  When I made
the entry I somehow lost the space between owner and my name.  The owner
name became "ownerjeffrey".  I happend to figure it out only by chance as
the screen above said "ownerjeffrey".  I put it in and it worked.

Jeffrey Tooker
Paynes Creek Ca.