Thunderbird No Support HTTP

SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux i-ubux at synass.net
Mon Apr 21 08:25:10 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-04-20 at 23:09 -0700, Jeffrey Tooker wrote:

> [...]

With GOOGLE one gets information about HTTP !!!
HTTP ist the protocol for a / the brower/s !!
Principially it has NOTHING to do with (e-) mails !

One exception:
With webmail one accesses an existing (e-)mail domain per browser i.e
Blazer, Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape, Opera, Safari, Seamonkey
and many others ...
... to get mails directly from there in the WWW like these:

http://mydatanet.com/webMail.html
https://email.secureserver.net/login.php?domain=email.freeusamail.com

Search again with GOOGLE !!!

Finally:
With Thunderbird as (e-)mailer one accesses  its accounts direct to
download e-mails arrived on the respective accounts !!

So:
HTTP is for browsing and not for mailing ! ;-)

Cheers, svobi