Thunderbird No Support HTTP

Jeffrey Tooker Jeffreytooker at msn.com
Mon Apr 21 03:45:15 UTC 2008

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008, Jeffrey Tooker wrote:

> I went to the Thunderbird Wiki.  Under support it does not mention
> HTTP.  Is there an add on package which will let TB support HTTP?  My
> mail service provider is HTTP.
>
> Jeffrey Tooker
> Paynes Creek Ca.

What mail service are you using? Generally HTTP is only going to be for
web-mail but many services also provide IMAP or POP3 access as well.

-jayson>>>

Jayson:

It is an MSN email address.  It also ends up in Hotmail.  So I believe that
is the reason for the HTTP.  Right now I am so hacked at MSN I will leave
for Thunderbird and change my email address to the one provided by my ISP.
This whole MSN thing has been getting more unfriendly for some time.  Now is
a good a time to go as any.  Thanks to all for the help.

Jeffrey Tooker
Paynes Creek Ca.