Thunderbird Getting Started

Carlos Alberto Alves drcaa at predialnet.com.br
Sun Apr 20 22:39:02 UTC 2008

Go Edit > Account Settings, select that account and click 'remove
account'. ;-)

Jeffrey Tooker wrote:
> Ioannis and all:
>
> I have tried using Thunderbird from my Windows desk top for now.  It wants
> to know about the password for an email account I had 8+ years ago.  I do
> not remember the PW, or do I even have the account any more.  I presently
> have DSL and email through a provider called Frontier.  So I have a Frontier
> email address.  I do not use it.  I maintain an MSN email address that I
> have kept for several years and through a number of moves from place to
> place. I am not familiar with setting up a new email account as they are
> usually set up by the service provider.  The first thing I need to do is get
> TB email service to my Win desktop.
>
> First problem to fix is the password request for the old non existant
> account.  After that I will start working through the rest.
>
> Jeffrey Tooker
> Paynes Creek Ca.

* Carlos Alberto Alves                       *
* Child Neurologist                          *
* Systems Analyst/ASUS Certified Professional*
* Rio de Janeiro, Brazil                     *
* Skype: carlos-aa                           *
* mailto:drcaa at click21.com.br                *
* mailto:drcaa at predialnet.com.br             *