PDF vs Printers

Ioannis Vranos ivranos at freemail.gr
Sat Apr 19 23:42:29 UTC 2008

Not everything works with Linux, although the situation is continuously
improving.

Among the companies that support Linux is HP (Hewlett-Packard). I think
all of its products are supported by Linux (more accurately they support
their products for Linux). So I have my HP scanner and HP printer
working out of the box.

Regarding graphics cards, NVIDIA provides Linux support too.

I am not sure if your printer is supported by Ubuntu. Have you checked
the web if there is any Linux support for your printer?