Installing Ubuntu as 2nd OS

Anna EdwARds ash.1574 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 19 20:40:08 UTC 2008

Its only 2 days away.

_____________________________
Sent from my phone using flurry - Get free mobile email and news at: http://www.flurry.com

--- Original Message ---
Date: Sat Apr 19 13:05:29 PDT 2008
From: NoOp
To: ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: Installing Ubuntu as 2nd OS
---

On 04/19/2008 09:04 AM, Anna EdwARds wrote:
> Actually, logically, you could download 8.04 now (the dev version)
> for logically, knowing it can upgrade quickly to the rel version, and
> no major bugs are found 2 days before a major release (usually, they
> would be found when it is called stable). Also, i just thought about
> it, and people commonly have luck near my half birthday (tomarrow) so
> just take the minimal risk.

There have been considerable bug/security fixes since Hardy Beta CD. To
bring hardy beta up speed to today's fixes will take quite a bit of
downloading - not to mention some issues with the beta release to begin
with.  I'd recommend waiting a few days and then downloading the
released version.
http://www.ubuntu.com/