Evolution filter transfer

Anna EdwARds ash.1574 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 19 19:17:05 UTC 2008

Yes. Locate the evolution folder in your computer, tar ball  it. Then delet?
e it on the other comp and quickly unpack it to the correct directory. Just?
 make sure to kill the other comps evolution before you start. I'm good arn?
't i? And i am not even past 7th grade!

Sent from my phone using flurry - Get free mobile email and news at: http:/?
/www.flurry.com