Sharing Bookmark with Ubuntu & WIN Firefoxes ?

Jack Lydick jack.lydick at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 02:12:04 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 7:10 PM, SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux <i-ubux at synass.net>
wrote:

> Hi Jack
> I know about Google Bar this feature !
> I do not like this kind of EXTRA status bars always reducing again some
> screen sizes !!
> I am very happy with plain FF and some of the really needed
> extensions !!! ;-D
>
> How can I access to my bookmarks if on a another system WITHOUT this
> Google Bar ???
> Can I go to a "My Google Bar" Website and acess from there like with "My
> Foxmark" ??
>
> I am using on 3 OS'es and many PC's and Foxmarks solves exactly what I
> need:
> Permanent sync'ing when starting and ending the browser sessions:
> Perfect !
>
> Cheers, svobi

The more I learn about Foxmarks the more I'm thinking I might try it out.
Google browser sync does not take up any more real estate.  You just go to
the Bookmarks tab and they are all there as long as you are logged in to the
sync program.  They do not have a website to go to in order to access your
bookmarks.  I like that feature in the event I am using a different
computer.

Thank you all for alerting me to Foxmarks.  I will give it a shot.

Jack