Printer installation problems

Peter Baily peter.baily at
Tue Apr 15 23:29:32 UTC 2008

I have just  replaced Feisty Fox with Gutsy Gibbon.   Unfortunately my
printer does not install correctly.   I follow through the menus
accepting the recommended driver (a driver for a Canon MP370 is not
listed so I accept the BJ10 driver) as I did with FF.   However on
attempting to print the test page I find nothing transmitted to the
printer, though the print progress window shows an addition to the print
queue (currently up to job 8!).   The printer status window shows no jobs.

Please can any one help.

Peter B.