TopPosting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:59:12 UTC 2008

Ok, this has to be a new record for a thread -- 42 pages (along the
vertical scroll bar on a 1280*1024 screen) and 58 messages in 9 hours.

I haven't even read a fraction of the posts but I suspect they can be
summed up as follows:

I'm right. You're wrong.

Right?

And, just to add some fuel to the fire, how about a top post ;-P.

Eric.