following threads

Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com
Tue Apr 15 18:09:36 UTC 2008

I checked out this page and found that my emails were flapping in the
breeze, no longer associated with the email to which I responded.  That
was not my intention.

I may not give a hoot about the top/mid/bottom posting debate or message
threading for myself, but, if there is something I can change in MS
Outlook
that makes it work for others, please give me a clue.  Changing my email
client is NOT an option, as I am forced to use this client from the
office.

thanks,

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.