TopPosting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com
Tue Apr 15 15:23:22 UTC 2008

Ah, but there is the rub.  There are no rules, just some guidelines,
preferences and a very obnoxious, childish and vocal minority.

If I can read and understand your question and/or posting, I will.  Top,
mid or bottom posting, not withstanding.

And now, for something completely different.  In moving to 8.04, should
I do an upgrade or a clean install?   ;)

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.