TopPosting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken Adams adams.ken.j at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:03:25 UTC 2008

wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:27:13 +0800
> Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> wrote:
>
> > Paul wrote:
> > > On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Brian Beattie
> > > <beattie at beattie-home.net <mailto:beattie at beattie-home.net>> wrote:
> > > Well, if this thread served any purpose it was to arrange all the top
> > > posting idiots into one easy place so that they can be troll filtered
> > > quickly.
> > >

> > Of course you have to understand that your labeling of top posters as
> > "idiots" is counter productive.
>
> There's a productive way to have this discussion? It's been going on far too long for me to believe it'll ever be productive.
>
> --
> Avi Greenbury

Bottom Post List and Inline Quoted List. Just sheer stupidity and very
damaging in my opinion.

These sorts of discussions NEVER add anything productive and in many
cases, where some people only have slow connections and don't want to
waste bandwidth, the list looses membership and ultimately knowledge.

Rgds Ken