PDF vs Printers

Joseph ubuntu at e-pops.org
Mon Apr 14 22:00:38 UTC 2008

Karl Larsen wrote:
> Joseph wrote:
>> cypherstrong wrote:
>>
>>> Just do Preferences/Default Printers
>>> So set the right one
>>>

>> I did that to two files and both were HP...   then I opened one last file and did the file/print and
>> it was PDF.  I would like PDF to go away....   unless I want it.
>>
>> Joseph
>>

>     Since you will not tell us what part of OO your looking at, and
> explain in plain English what your problem is we can't help you.
>
> Karl

Then I suppose you don't have to.  It was my understanding that all of OO.o components used the same
printer settings.  Maybe that was my error, but it would seem that one might attempt to be a little
more understanding that some don't know all there is to know about everything that one needs to know
something about.

For the rest of you, who will be a little more congenial, I'm using OO.o Writer.

Please forgive my boldness here, but rudeness isn't necessary for helping another fellow human being.