Fwd: Gnuplot 3D suface color coded by altitude

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 15:42:11 UTC 2008

Arghh.  The images are too big for this list.

And I've never seen a moderator actually approve
a message with attachements that are too big.
Maybe I'm not patient enough.

Anway this is probably understandable from
the text talking about the images.  If anybody
needs to see the images I'll put them up on a
webserver.