(Network) Can not connect to internet after install of Ubuntu

Yahya A. ERTURAN e.centre at yahoo.it
Wed Apr 9 09:51:21 UTC 2008

Thanks for reply. The version is Ubuntu 7.10.
There has been a misunderstanding. It is not the Wireless Connection which
is not working. I did not try it yet. It is not a problem yet.
Ethernet Cable connection is not working!
Thank you fy advise for Italian mailing list. But for the time being I
will stay here for being a part of larger community. Thanks.

--
Yahya