Xorg hangs up

Net Warrior netwarrior863 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:30:57 UTC 2008

Hi there guys.
I've intalled gusty, but xorg hangs up, I mean, it' weird, in runleven 2,
xdm hangs the keyboard, the mouse works fine, so, I have to reset the
machine, so, i reboot in rescue mode and then lunch xdm, I can loging, as
soon as I go back  to the console and type exit, the sistems goes to
runlevel 2 and automatically as soon as I go back to the winows manager and
xorg hangs

No logs in xdm.log it's empty, I'm using vesa driver, and xfce4, the video
card is via, but the driver provied with the distro does not support this
card, the configuration I'm using is the one I generate using Xorg
-configure, then I modify the defaultdepth and resolution to may needs and
nothing else, do no what it's loading in runlevel 2 that cause this
behavior.

Maybe this happened to someone else, but I have no idea what can it be.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards.