vbox

Willis Taylor th1bill at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 7 04:42:35 UTC 2008

I installed virtualbox and it allowed me to create an engine titled
Win2k but now that I'm ready to install the OS I receive the following
when I attempt to start the engine.

Any help?  I used the terminal and added my login name as a user but no
help.

The VirtualBox kernel driver is not accessible to the current user. Make
sure that the user has write permissions for /dev/vboxdrv by adding them
to the vboxusers groups. You will need to logout for the change to take
effect..

VBox status code: -1909 (VERR_VM_DRIVER_NOT_ACCESSIBLE).

Result Code:

0x80004005

Component:

Console

Interface:

IConsole {1dea5c4b-0753-4193-b909-22330f64ec45}

--
Bond Servant,
Bill Taylor