8.04?

Avi Schwartz ubuntu-users874 at cfftechnologies.com
Fri Apr 4 16:26:38 UTC 2008

Shuai Yu wrote:
> intel 3945 pro wireless should work fine in ubuntu. If you have the
> new kernel and it still does not work properly, you could report the
> problem so programmer would know this issue and try to solve the
> problem. Otherwise, nobody could really help you there.
I have to wonder about something.  I received my laptop yesterday and
promptly replaced Vista with 8.04.  I did have a problem with the
proprietary drivers manager that kept crashing when I tried to enable
the Nvidia driver.  I did not report it since I was offered to send the
crash report by the system.  Should I follow it up with an actual report
or is the crash report sent by the system enough?

Avi