[ubuntu-users] Second of several questions

Ted Hilts thilts at mcsnet.ca
Thu Apr 3 22:19:30 UTC 2008

Rich Rudnick
Did not work, in fact nothing changed. The same user and permission
settings remain and were not altered in any way by putting the changes
you suggested into /etc/fstab. At least there was no change in the mount
command based on the changes you suggested in the /etc/fstab file.

I used "sudo gedit /etc/fstab" to make the changes.
I used the mount command to examine the outcome.
I used "sudo gedit /etc/fstab" to return the original settings.

Thanks -- Ted