ubuntu 7.10 and raid 1

Victor Sterpu victor at ambra.ro
Thu Apr 3 19:49:34 UTC 2008

In the mean time I tryed Ubuntu 6.06 LTS.

I installed the os on a raid 1 (root, /boot and a swap).

It worked when I tryed to boot from the first hdd alone and from the
second hdd alone.

But when I putted both of them together again it failed. :)

Now it mounts the the root partition as read only.

The raids appear in sync but they shouldn't be after booting from a hdd
alone.

Thanks for the answer.