video card

Art Baur chivo at myclearwave.net
Thu Apr 3 09:35:33 UTC 2008

Thank you Neil the computer is a Dell Inspiron year 2000 Bios 08 and to why
it took 4 days. I keep tiring to install in VGA install and keep getting the
Vesa fault. Brought the pixel count down and installed. Had rom for drivers
and installed at same time. The Compaq I don't have the drivers and am
tiring to round them up before I do the change over. The Compaq is 2005. I
plan on weighting for the LTS release on 4.24.008 before I change over.