Firewall with Ubuntu

Joseph ubuntu at e-pops.org
Tue Apr 1 23:10:39 UTC 2008

Thanks, Mario....   I tried one and I forgot the name of it when my system flushed.  <grin>

I had that a PGP program for Thunderbird was interfering with my HTML eMails.  Not sure how I got
the thing, so I tried to uninstall it and WHAMMO!  There when the system.  I must have removed
something that was needed to run.  After reinstalling Ubuntu, I put Thunderbird in without the PGP
thing....   and it works great.

However,  I lost that front end firewall program.  This was not it....   but I may give it a try.
Of course I'm not the brightest porch light on the block when it comes to Linux.

Is anyone else familiar with Firestarter and what do you think of it??

Joseph