Computer won't restart if turn off!

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 02:56:56 UTC 2007

Thank you for your answer. I already checked the power button but I am not
sure it helped at all. I opened it (the power button) and put back one of
the wire but I'm not sure I put it back where it was, but anyway I had the
problem before I touched the button. Is there a way I can start the computer
without touching the button to see if that works?
Also, I downloaded a upgrade for my Bios but they had only one for Windows,
so that,s a .exe file is there any way to change it to an Unbutu file or is
there anything else that I can try?