Computer won't restart if turn off!

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 22:55:49 UTC 2007

Hi, thank you for your quick answer.
The message error was 0 after 12 pass. So I did esc and the computer is back
on. Where can I look to know why the computer won't start if turn off? Each
time I turn it off, when I push the button to turn it back on there is no
power and I have to unplug to be able to have the power back. What could
cause this to happen? One of the setting I have done when I installed Ubuntu
or something wrong in the computer? As long as I had been on Windows I had
no problem, I put Ubuntu and had changed my power supply twice and had to
put a new Hard drive to be able to start my computer. I love Ubuntu and try
to avoid Windows but I need to know that I will be able to turn it back on
if I need to install something in it or if there is a storm!
Can you help me with that?
Thank you
Megan