email clients

James Takac p3nndrag0n at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 00:27:59 UTC 2007

On Monday 17 September 2007 00:01:20 Steve Lamb wrote:
> James Takac wrote:
> > A number of my email accounts are somewhat fussy as to how I tried to
> > send through tbird back then, inmail24.com being one such.
>
>     Fussy as in how?  What was TBird not doing that other clients were
> doing that caused the problem?  Not giving you the nth degree to be
> difficult, but I'd like to know what the issue was.  If it is something
> that is resolved either through a long-standing or recently added
> configuration option I can let you know what that knob is.  Thus armed you
> could give TBird another try that might be more fruitful.  :)

Hi Steve

Fussy in that it wouldn't allow me to send via certain accounts for some
reason. I can remember at the time checking and rechecking the smtp settings
for the accounts which wouldn't send. I'd also verify them with suuport from
the email services as well. Everything checked out but wouldn't send via
tbird back then. Maybe it's resolved by now

James