Evolution or Thunderbird

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Thu Sep 13 23:27:37 UTC 2007

Paul Tansom wrote:
> I don't see an option to automatically check all folders.

     Check all folders no.  Right click on any folder, select properties, put
a checkmark in "Check this folder for new messages."

     And since people have talked about it even though I don't personally use
it I decided to go poking around.  Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Advanced
Configuration (Config Editor) -> search for "check" and there's an option, set
to false by default, mail.check_all_imap_folders_for_new.  I presume setting
it true would have the desired results.