anyone installed gutsy over raid1?

Stratos Laspas stratos at laspas.gr
Tue Oct 30 07:47:35 UTC 2007

στις 20/10/2007 17:47, O/H Stratos Laspas έγραψε:
> Hi all!
>
> The previous two releases failed to install from cd (although I
> successfully installed dapper with LVM over RAID and then upgraded to
> edgy, feisty and gutsy).
>
> Now I plan to install from cd, because I want to use the 64bit version.
> Any success stories?
>
> Thx,
>
> Stratos

Well, to answer to myself, I managed to install gutsy, in text mode,
with LVM over RAID1.
I got some error messages during the manual disk partitioning process
(something along the lines that linux will not know the changes made to
the partitions until I reboot), but eventually it worked.