Dual monitor issue with Gutsy

Robert Fitzpatrick lists at webtent.net
Wed Oct 31 14:35:11 UTC 2007

All worked fine under Fiesty, but after upgrading to Gutsy, my dual
monitors using Matrox G550 card doesn't work on boot as before. Not
until I login and then logout, then the second monitor appears and I
just login again, all is well. But everytime on boot, the gdm does not
show the second screen nor the first time logging in. Only after logging
out, once the gdm loads the second time from logging out, it appears.

Can someone suggest some help on what to look at to solve this issue?
Thanks.

--
Robert